8/23/11

Etsy, oh how I love thee!

The kiddos are napping, although I just swooped them up after our house was rumbling for about 20 seconds from a 5.9 earthquake! I felt the shaking and heard our glasses clinking in the cabinet. So now that my heart rate is back down, I thought I'd share some fun prints from Etsy. The first two are by Katie at The Wheatfield. I just ordered this one: I'm still coming off of my beach high and have always loved that quote. I'm a sucker for turtles and also love this one:Eli's room is still a work in progress. I'm not really into theme rooms but was thinking about filling some small frames with these creatures in hats: Aren't they fun? These are all critters that you'd find in our woods. They are by Poor Dog Farm and only $5 each. I also love letterpress work and the company 1 canoe 2. Would love to have this somewhere in our house: ooo...and this...and this...Hmmm....I might have to buy this for a wedding present....That's all for now! Eli is waking up and Cedar won't be far behind.

No comments: